Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013 and say bye bye to yesteryear

Its been a great 2012. Aside from the supposed "End of the World" and its multiple versions of our doom, my life has drastically changed this year. Im sure thats the usual answer because no one ever truly stays the same. But I can say with the utmost confidence that I have changed. I made the transition from a man to a father this year, met new people this year, skated some new spots, got a great job, started a new video project, got my camera, and have just been progressing through this thing called life. But lets face it. Life would be boring without friends, and Im glad that I have a whole bunch of them to skate with. These montages are for the homies. I dont get paid for these edits and they are pretty time consuming, but I do them for the homies. Heres to 2012! Have a great 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment