Sunday, May 6, 2012

How to Fakie Halfcab Heelflip

Youtube.

I made this in request from a few subscribers on my youtube channel. Its been about 3 weeks since I made a video on my channel. Lately Youtube's just been fuckin up. They've been ruining everyones channels. I know a few people who have lost 1k of subscribers for unknown reasons. I myself have lost 200. I believe youtube has been making a sweep by deleting profiles. Also, they only headline whoever pays especially with the new channel layouts. For example, the new layout doesnt help the channel at all. It takes away the social aspect of youtube away along with not being able to fully showcase your videos. I as well as alot of other youtubers that I chat with agree that this new change takes the "You" out of Youtube and turns it into a more of a advertisetube. All you see is what THEY want you to see. But fuck it. We out here strugglin. Fuck google :D

No comments:

Post a Comment