Friday, March 9, 2012

CLIP OF THE DAY- ROBERT TAMAYO



Today's clip of the day is Rob and his 360 shuv up the lathrop skate park bank. The tre shuv is another trendy trick like wallrides, wallies and front foot catch tres. But I admit, aside from all the trend skating I really love the way those are thrown down things. On another note, I edited this one a little differently from my other clip of the days (if you havent seen the others because I havent posted them here, please feel free to view them on my youtube channel). I think I'm going to start using this edit alot more from now on. One mistake that I did catch later like Marks "Clip if the Day" is that I rendered the quality in 720p rather than 1080p. Fuck! It was left over from the night I was trying to make older clips work again that weren't in HD. But oh well right? Rob's trick came out pretty damn good still.

No comments:

Post a Comment